Thursday, July 8, 2010

College Orientation (Ranting)

So, for the first time in my summer year, I woke up at 6:30 A.M.! Gahhhh, so early! Hahaha >< So, during the entire orientation, the critical time was only 2 hours out of 9 hours. ==; So tiring. I am also pissed about my schedule - my earliest class starts at 11am! How late is that?! I'm more of a morning person and prefer morning classes at 8:30 or 9 end have the latest classes at 1 or 2 pm. But no, my latest class is at 5:30 until 6:45. I don't think I can survive being up that late and having to pay attention when I can "play" and do other things I would usually do. Gahh, ALSO my biology and chemistry classes are BACK TO BACK (10 MINUTES APART!) on tuesdays and thursdays! THEY ARE LECTURES ALSO! I HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION FOR AT LEAST 3 HOURS in my MOST IMPORTANT CLASSES. gahhh, sorry for my ranting! I'm just furious.

I just found out that I'll be shipped off to Korea on the 20th! YESSSSS :) Haha, that's something I didn't complain about! WOOOPPPPPPPP. I might find my kim nam gil there <3 hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment